This d.iy. kit contains all the materials you need to make the soccerball ornament.
– 8 cm ball from Styropor.
– White and black fabric in strips.
– 4 reusable templates from template plastic.
– Cord in the color of your choice.
– Decopin/floralpin in case you want to hang your ornament. This then serves to keep the cord loop in place.
– An acrylic standard.
– Tutorial on paper.
What do you need:
– This do-it-yourself kit.
– A fineliner in a color of your choice.
– A white tailor pencil or chalk.
– A tucking tool; I use an original Japanese tucking tool, but with a metal nail file, furniture needle, doll’s needle or long embroidery needle it also works fine.
– A sharp knife; triangle or break-off knife.
– Glue stick
– Glue gun or hobby glue.